Available Masses at the time being
- Tuesday to Friday at 8:30am.
- Saturday at 4pm.
- Sunday at 9am and 11am.
- After daily Mass.
- Saturday at 3pm.
- Or call the office to setup an appointment.
Who should not be attending Mass at the church
- Anyone who is sick or showing any cold or flu like symptom, please stay home and view the Mass online at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnRxj0sSAZt8Q0dDoaZ8P5A/
- Anyone who is elderly and/or compromised in health should do the same instead of coming to Mass at the church.
MASS SIGN-UP INSTRUCTIONS
Please carefully read and follow the instruction closely
After signed up and when you come to church, you are asked to
- Be at the church at least 10 minutes before Mass time to avoid traffic jam at the entrance of the church.
- Use only the double doors at the main entrance for entering and exiting the church.
- Use the hand sanitizers available at the check-in table.
- Keep a six-foot distance from one another at all times (family members can sit together in the same pew).
- Sit in the pews that have been disinfected and arranged for social distance.
- Do not touch your face or anything that you don’t have to.
- Wear a face cover or a mask while in the church.
- Sign up if you want to come to Mass at the church. This is a MUST. Those who do not have access to internet can call the office to sign up from 10am to 2pm Monday – Friday. The phone number is (503) 222-2168.
- Sign up in advance to avoid being turned away at the door. (We are currently allowed to have up to 50 people attending a Mass.) More information on the increasing number of participation can be found at https://sharedsystems.dhsoha.state.or.us/DHSForms/Served/le2351G.pdf
How To Sign Up
- Click on the link below and on the “View” of either weekdays or Saturdays or Sundays.
- Click on “Sign Up” on the particular Mass of the day that you want to attend.
- Enter your active email address and then click “Continue”, confirm it when asked.
- Enter your name, number of people in your group, and phone number.
- Click on “Save and Done” and wait for confirmation of your sign-up.
- Congratulations, a place in the church is reserved for you at the Mass of your choice!
The link to sign up for Masses can be found at https://signup.com/go/gLUnZsw